printon dot matrix printer

Post by ped.. » Tue, 05 Apr 1994 08:09:40

I am using a shareware program called graphics workshop 6.10.The purpose of
using the ing the software is to capture
ing the program is to capture and print images from graphics programs .The
capture part works ok but when I try to print I either get garbage or nothing .
any suggestions. thanks* mintzer

1. Searching POSCRIPT->DOT-MATRIX printer

hello there!

I want to send Poscript output to a laserjet+ compatible printer.
do you know about Hardware/Software products which can do the job?
( It can be a box that connects to the printer,
  a card inside a pc,
  or a software program (preferably PD) ).

thanks

Amnon Levav , Tel-Aviv University,Comp.Sci.

UUCP: ...!ucbvax!alevav%taurus.bitnet (If all else fails)

2. Breaking up animated GIFs

3. Wanted: simple text output routine for dot matrix printer

4. Direct X - newby

5. print mail labels to a dot matrix printer

6. Graphicfile to BLOB

7. Page Control on OKI 320 Elite dot matrix printer

8. point data

9. Dot Matrix Font

10. Dot matrix character generator

11. Renew Dot Matrix Ribbons,etc - Ink available now

12. Dot Matrix tile or texture?

13. DOT MATRIX DISPLAY MODELING PROBLEM