8 x 10 Transparency Holder

Post by Jeff Whit » Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:41:10

I have scoured the web pages of several of the more well known scanner
manufacturers for an 8 x 10 transparency holder. Does anyone know where
they can get one???

8 x 10 Transparency Holder

Post by Phil Lefebvr » Thu, 09 Jan 2003 02:10:10

Quote:> I have scoured the web pages of several of the more well known scanner
> manufacturers for an 8 x 10 transparency holder. Does anyone know where
> they can get one???

I was in the market for something like that a while back. I know UMAX
used to sell some for their old SCSI scanners. If they don't sell them
direct, I've seen them on eBay, both scanner and adapter.

I also believe Epson had one available for the older high-end SCSI
scanners. They also show up on eBay.

Microtek very recently sold a transparency adapter that was able to move
across the whole scanner bed in sync with the scanner head, so you could
scan 8x10 or whatever.

Hope this helps.

--
Phil Lefebvre