WANTED: canned edge detection routines/graphics libraries

WANTED: canned edge detection routines/graphics libraries

Post by A.J. Sin » Fri, 11 Sep 1992 01:53:22

Hi.  I'm looking for a color edge detection routine (just about any language)
or better yet an image processing graphics library (which contains edge
detection) for an MS DOS machine with VGA/SVGA, a frame grabber board, and
a color video camera.  Any information/suggestions about such software (and/or
hardware recommendations) would be greatly apprectiated.

Thanks in advance for any replies,

A.J. Singh

1. edge detection routines?

I'm looking for edge detection software for images.  Some of our data is
getting "smeared" or lost, and I suspect that an image edge detection and
enhancement algorithm will help us maintain the hetrogeneity of the data.

I would appreciate getting specifics of the various routines out there....

2. Vector/Affine spaces

3. Graphics Routines/Libraries in C/C++

4. Updated comparison of CPU prices

5. graphics libraries/routines

6. Extremly Strange Texture Coord Problem

7. 3-D Graphics C++ graphics library - info wanted

8. TIFF Image file?

9. Wanted: Graphics routines for Mac II

10. Graphics files visualisation routines WANTED

11. a rotated-rectangles collision detection routine

12. Help about edges and bounds detection.