well.....

Post by Bill Schnakenber » Thu, 15 Mar 2001 23:04:24

Quote:

> Please Stop, you're making me homesick (Fairbanks, Alaska).
> Vicki

Sung to "Home on the range"

"Oh, give me a home, that is somewhere near Nome,
where the Moose and the Polar Bears play.
Where seldom is seen, any flora that's green,
and the skies are not blue, but grey"

--
Bill - PSP 7, PSP 6, and Media Center Plus Private Beta Tester
PSP Terrorist - D'Lanok de Caresk chapter - Anti-Troll Unit 235

well.....

Post by McGrandpa [AGQx » Fri, 06 Apr 2001 12:29:52

Oh YES there IS!  ver 7 over ver 5 is like 70% more program.  And I don't
think that is exaggerating.
Ver 5 is like a rosebud, and ver 7 is the rose in full bloom.

--
Michael S. McCollum
     "McGrandpa[AGQx]"

Quote:> Thanks, but i have psp 5.0.

theres  not enough new stuff in psp 7.0 to go out and spend the
Quote:> money on a newer version.

> But thanks for the help kris.
> sincerely
> will
> P.S:Filters is the best but ill look.

well.....

Post by McGrandpa [AGQx » Fri, 06 Apr 2001 12:31:29

yeah, tell that to Chevrolet!

--
Michael S. McCollum
     "McGrandpa[AGQx]"