OT: Image Fonts

Post by Lind » Wed, 12 Sep 2001 03:00:30

Can anyone tell me some fonts that are images or pictures? Thanks in
advance!

OT: Image Fonts

Post by baseball.. » Wed, 12 Sep 2001 03:40:19

Quote:>Can anyone tell me some fonts that are images or pictures? Thanks in
>advance!

Try the Dingbat Pages: http://www.dingbatpages.com/
co

OT: Image Fonts

Post by Porte » Wed, 12 Sep 2001 03:53:39

Quote:> Can anyone tell me some fonts that are images or pictures?
Thanks in
> advance!

They are called  "dings",  visit font sites and look for that
listing.  There are some font links at the bottom of this page.
http://members.aol.com/pnjnca/b1index.html

There are also likely to be some additional replies coming soon
with more font links - since we have a number of serious font
junkies loitering this group between their downloadings and their
mainlinings of "all that is font".  In fact ,the font Empress
just may have already responded by the time I can even get this
typed up & hit send. <big grin>

Porter

OT: Image Fonts

Post by Betsy Garfiel » Wed, 12 Sep 2001 04:07:00

Quote:> There are also likely to be some additional replies coming soon
> with more font links - since we have a number of serious font
> junkies loitering this group between their downloadings and their
> mainlinings of "all that is font".  In fact ,the font Empress
> just may have already responded by the time I can even get this
> typed up & hit send. <big grin>

> Porter

i didn't know font junkies hung out here   :-)

i had a freeware font that looked like old fashioned colonial script
with the funny letter S and i lost it. does anyone have a source?

thanks!!

--

Betsy

Webdesign: http://www.eGarfield.com
Personal:  http://www.Garfieldz.com

OT: Image Fonts

Post by baseball.. » Wed, 12 Sep 2001 04:49:49

[...]

Quote:>There are also likely to be some additional replies coming soon
>with more font links - since we have a number of serious font
>junkies loitering this group between their downloadings and their
>mainlinings of "all that is font".  In fact ,the font Empress
>just may have already responded by the time I can even get this
>typed up & hit send. <big grin>

Well, I never thought of myself as the "font Empress", but perhaps I
shoud...my latest fortune cookie said, and I quote:

You'll be chosen to be heir to a Kingdom in Europe.
co

OT: Image Fonts

Post by Jeanne Bryn » Wed, 12 Sep 2001 06:30:29

Quote:>i had a freeware font that looked like old fashioned colonial script
>with the funny letter S and i lost it. does anyone have a source?

Do you have a sample that you could scan and post in a.b.c-g?

"*^*" Jeanne "*^*"

OT: Image Fonts

Post by Bill Schnakenber » Wed, 12 Sep 2001 06:39:05

> > There are also likely to be some additional replies coming soon
> > with more font links - since we have a number of serious font
> > junkies loitering this group between their downloadings and their
> > mainlinings of "all that is font".  In fact ,the font Empress
> > just may have already responded by the time I can even get this
> > typed up & hit send. <big grin>

> > Porter

> i didn't know font junkies hung out here   :-)

> i had a freeware font that looked like old fashioned colonial script
> with the funny letter S and i lost it. does anyone have a source?

> thanks!!

Do you mean Olde English? That old 's' that looks like a stretched 'f'
is in many fonts, Alt-0131 (?). It looks much better in Olde English
than here.

Quote:> --

> Betsy

> Webdesign: http://www.eGarfield.com
> Personal:  http://www.Garfieldz.com

--
Bill - PSP and Media Center Plus Private Beta Tester
PSP Terrorist - D'Lanok de Caresk chapter - Anti-Troll Unit 235