3D graphics accelerator

Post by Jaze » Sat, 05 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I'm trying to find the best line 3d graphics accelerators.  Any
recomendations?  I was thinking about getting a Voodoo3 but then I heard
that the TNT2 is also pretty good.  Thanks for any help.

--
-J

3D graphics accelerator

Post by Mathieu Bernar » Tue, 08 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I have just bought a voodoo3 2000 PCI and i'm very pleased by the
results..
I cant give advice on the TNT2 because it's AGP... but the voodoo is
somewhat cheaper.
Mathieu

--

  _ __/|      ACk !!
  \`O.o'

+-----------------------------------+------------------------------------+

+-----------------------------------+------------------------------------+
|_ _ _ _ S i t e   P e r s o _ _ _ _|_ _ _ _ _ S i t e   B M X _ _ _ _ _

|http://www.multimania.com/mbernard
|http://www.multimania.com/valenxicos|

1. 3D GRAPHICS ACCELERATOR

DIAMOND MONSTER 3D - 3Dfx Best Selling 3D Accelerator Video
Card. Complete with video transer cable, software CD and some bonus 3D
accelerated  games.  Games are: Shadows of the Empire, Hexen II,
Mech Warrior II, Nuclear Strike and Cyber Gladiators.  All games are 3Dfx
versions.  I paid  $270 Canadian (including tax) for this card alone about
2 months ago. Will sell everything for $150 CAN / $100 US firm.
I live in Windsor, Ontario across the border from Detroit, Michigan.

2. Format newsletter No.27

3. FS: Oxygen GMX 3d graphics accelerator AGP 96 meg video ram ( 3dlabs , GLINT chipset )

4. Need advice on configuration

5. 3D graphics accelerators

6. Invoking gnuplot from C program

7. FS: GLoria-XXL 3D Graphics Accelerator (AGP)

8. FS: ELSA GLoria-XXL 3D Graphics Accelerator

9. FS: 2D/3D graphics accelerators

10. 3D Graphics accelerators

11. 3ds4 and 3D graphics accelerators

12. Which 3D Graphics Accelerator should I buy?