Advice on Wacom tablet

Post by ? » Wed, 22 Nov 1995 04:00:00

I was wanting to purchase a used Wacom Tablet this is the offer I got
below, I know little or nothing about this product so any advice would be
helpful. Many thanks
Brian

"I have a 6x9 Wacom tablet for sale for $130 if you're interested. It's
clean, works fine and comes with pressure-sensitive stylus, all manuals
and
the latest Wacom software (v2.4.1). The catch is that it's an older
SD-510C model that uses a serial--not ADB--interface."

1. Need advice on Tablet: Kurta, Calcomp, or Wacom

I am in the market for a pressure-sensitive tablet; Either a 6x9 or 12x12
for use with Painter 3.0 for the Power Mac.  Could someone tell me the pros and cons
of Wacom's ARTZ -Calcomp's Drwaing Slate - Kurta's 12x12
Do any of these offer 'menu strips' for quick access to menus?

2. QuickTime questions

3. Need advice on Tablet- Wacom, Calcomp, or Kurta??

4. Resizing anamorphic video footage.

5. wacom tablet advice please

6. bump mapping

7. Wacom tablet setup problems with Win 95 - advice appreciated

8. JPEG Compression.

9. Wacom tablet, mapping portions of the tablet....

10. Wacom Tablet: Which Mail Order Store stocks tablet?

11. Wacom Tablets

12. Wacom Tablets?