Bryce panorama's help

Post by Michael Roet » Sun, 21 Jul 1996 04:00:00

what can you do with the 360 panorama function in KPT Bryce 1.0?
Is it possible to put a 1.0 panorama into QuickTime VR?
can I transfer the images from Bryce 1.0 without using 360 panorama (using
some kind of 3rd app.)?

-michale roetto

1. Can Bryce 2.0 do Quicktime VR panoramas?

I read the recent review of Bryce 2.0 in MacWeek, but couldn't find any
reference to panoramas. Does anyone know whether Bryce 2.0 can render
360-degree panoramas which can be diced into Quicktime VR panoramas? More
importantly, can the field-of-view be varied in Bryce's panoramas
(simulating various focal-length lenses)?

--
Swee Huat Oon
The Basin 3154,

2. POV-Ray: resuming with Radiosity=on...

3. 'Ornament' plugin for making panoramas

4. News flash: Mainframe Entertainment Inc to be honored at the Smithsonian

5. surreal pictures 'taken' with Bryce 4

6. Computer to Videotape / Unix Exabyte

7. 'Bryce'ian Water Textures

8. Lens Flare Algorithm

9. Apple's QTVR Object and QTVR Panorama

10. QTVR Panorama's From Max???

11. Need help on getting a panorama

12. help with Make QTVR Panorama?