Thread v1.2 has been released...

Post by Jeff Burto » Sun, 07 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Hello all,

Just a note to let you know that Thread v1.2 has been released and
is now available. If your not familiar with Thread it's a small, free
DOS utility that creates mesh files for rendering*threads
in Povray. Thread currently creates industry standard Square, Worm,
General Purpose, and American Standard threads.

Version 1.2 enhancements:
-------------------------

* User-defined output file names
* User-defined output file types, Povray 2.x or Povray 3.0
* The Povray 3.0 file type now uses the more efficient "mesh" object
* User-defined object name for placing more than one thread object in a
scene
* Now allows you to select left or right handed threads
* Improved user interface

You can get the latest version of Thread by visiting my home page
and entering the Povray Software section. The URL is

http://www.veryComputer.com/

Sincerely;

The Thread Development Team

Jeff Burton
Shaun Ivory

Master Tech Enterprises               Visit my home page site at
Paducah, KY USA               http://www.veryComputer.com/
Author of the freeware POV utilities Smooth, DXFConv, and Thread