.max2pov converter

Post by Ken » Mon, 01 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Greetings !

  Of all the graphics format conversion programs I have seen I still
have not found one that handles converting 3DS MAX .max files to .pov
file format. Have I missed it somewhere or is this a file format that
is problematic and unsupportable ?

--
Ken Tyler

1. Needed: JPG, GIF to BMP converter, also BMP to TXT converter

Does anybody know of a good JGP or GIF to bitmap converter?  I also need
to convert BMP files to text.  I am looking for any type of software that
will do the job quickly and efficiently.  Specially the conversion to text
for large bitmapped images.  Thanks for any help you can give.

LEONARDO ALVARADO

2. Bump alignment to UV space... (please help!)

3. Need 3d MAX to pov converter & POV>RIB;rib>POV converter

4. FreeIma

5. BMP to Sprite converter

6. NEW BLACK AND WHITE SITE FROM FRANCE... need your opinion

7. Looking for a HGL-DXF converter

8. Bitmap to HTML converter

9. Image Converter

10. Licensed XXX -> GIF converter for unix

11. wbmp converters