Saw free 3D-models and textures on a new Side

Saw free 3D-models and textures on a new Side

Post by Frank » Sat, 07 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Hi,
I saw a very pretty web page with many free 3D models for architecture
an technical visualisations. Here
you can get models in European style and not the most presented American
.
Has someone anyone ever seen the plugin witch is presented there and
called Metastream?
It seems to be a software, to present 3D models in Internet.
Look at: www.anymotion.com in folder Space.

Greetings Franky

1. Announcement: new website with FREE 3D models and texture maps

April 8, 1996

Announcement

The Modern Medium Inc. World-Wide Website is now online. The address is

http://www.modmed.com

The site includes a feature called "Block of the Month" and "Texture of the Week" where we offer
free 3D models and bitmap texture files from our products "Blocks & Materials" and "Just Textures".
Information about this offer is online. The models are available in .DXF, .DWG, and .3DS in 2 different unit sizes; inch & millimeter.
The textures are available in full 24bit tiling .JPG format.

Also, many other samples and images to see.

The site uses enhanced pages, so is best used with a Netscape compatible browser, version 1.2 and above.
Since Modern Medium is a computer graphics company, the website utilizes the graphics capabilities of
the World-Wide Web. Many in-line graphics are used, so we suggest at least a 14,400 baud Internet connection.

Please give us a visit ! Thank You.

2. Just woke-up: Is there a 3ds4 upgrade to 4a or 4c1 ?

3. NEW 3D Model (dxf), Texture, Quake2 Database! NEW

4. Image location

5. New Page - 3d rendering - multimedia - free models - hot links 3d

6. Simple Question

7. MovieMovie board in Performa 6115?

8. Three Free New Pre-Textured Models!

9. FREE 3D Models & Textures