Fauve Matisse

Post by Denis B. Ry » Sat, 15 Oct 1994 05:41:15

Fauve can use Kai's Power tools.

Fauve Matisse

Post by John Beckwi » Sat, 15 Oct 1994 00:04:27

Can anyone share an opinion of Fauve Matisse?

I'm looking for a general do-as-much-as-possible graphics program.
I work mostly in grayscale and the matisse shareware grayscale I've
tried seems to work quite well. I need to do retouching and prepare
grayscale and line art for use in a small magazine. Playing with color is
for my own relaxation.

I only have a 386dx40 with coprosessor and 8 meg ram and wondered if that
would be enough for Photoshop 2.5 even if I could afford it. OTOH Matisse
Gray seems to run rather well.  Would the Color version do as well?

Will Matisse use any plug-in filters?  I've seen shareware ones for
Photoshop and wondered if they'd work?

I have not read much about Matisse and wondered if anyone actually uses it.

It seems like a good low-cost alternative but I can't afford to buy anymore
software that doesn't work as I'm still recovering from WP for Windows.

Any input appreciated.

1. Fauve Matisse, XRes author : what working on now?

Does anyone know of new activtity of author of these great painting
programs?

Used to be Fauve Mattise, then Xres, then Macromedia Xres then ?

If you read, Mr. Krueger, thanks for the wonderful programs and would there
be another?

D. Houston

2. Source Codes needed for phong rendering

3. Need Fauve Matisse

4. more tics for shorter x axis?

5. Fauve Matisse

6. Graphic prices

7. Problems with Wacom art Z II and Fauve Matisse

8. Perlin's AWESOME page

9. Fauve Matisse

10. Fauve Matisse 1.2.6 update (?)

11. Fauve Matisse ?

12. Fauve Matisse: Anything beyond 1.2.6?????

13. Fauve Matisse or Fractal Painter??