'Creative Graphics' suck

Post by k.noisi » Mon, 16 Sep 2002 23:41:24

Creative have taken over my PC again. It thinks this is that and that is
this.
This is not my first run in with 'creative problems'

!! Do yourselves a favour - avoid Creative !!

If you are techie and think you can help:
I recently bought a Creative Geforce2 Titanium (on the advice of someone
else).
Didn't like the card and took it back to shop.

Now when re-adding my Nvidia TnT2 card it thinks it is a creative card -
this causes display probs.
I have removed the false device in dev man, I have removed the registry key
with the false card desc, the machine still thinks it is creative.

1. Graphic example - 'smart' connected graphic objects

Hallo,
I am looking for a simple VB example where I can link two rectangles
with a "smart" connection line. This should be such that when I move any
of rectangles the connectin line should stick on both rectangle objects.

(something similar to connecting 2 objectsin Power Point).

Thanks, Regards,
Nic

2. Need CCITT G3/G4 test docs/images

3. SV-3D's Modeller SUCKS!!

4. Replacement for color matrix and color LUT

5. PS Viewers that don't suck?

6. Lightwave vs. Cubicomp

7. Adobe's customer service SUCKS.

8. Rounding Text

9. Adobe's PNG compression sucks big time

10. **Let's hear your stories: UMAX customer support SUCKS

11. HP's 4p drivers suck bigtime

12. Shernet is Sucking Sheridan's TEAT

13. Skinner's work SUCKS!!!!!!!!