What do you think of Apple?

Post by synthuse » Thu, 18 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Good study on how to run a company into the ground...

--
"we exist in a world were the fear of
illusion is real

1. What do you think of Apple?

I see a rainbow rising
look there on the horizon
--
"we exist in a world were the fear of
illusion is real
and we cling to the past to deny and confuse the ideal
once inside, we conceive and believe in a God we
can't feel"
Temptation - Transmission/The Tea Party

2. font terminal on Windows XP

3. Apple Color OneScanner 600/27?I'm thinking of buying this scanner

4. Transformation matrices vs planes - questions

5. Ray Tracings done at Apple

6. question about lightmaps...

7. It's done, done, done!

8. Free models

9. Apple vs non-Apple - help me decide please

10. REMEMBER THE DALAI LAMA: BAN APPLE COMPUTER, THINK DIFFERENT!

11. My site's done. What do you think?

12. Thread for thought #1 What do you think are the big challenges for in-game animation?