Modelling Software for Linux?

Post by Linh Nguy » Sun, 03 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Can anyone suggest a good modeller that is for Linux and will work
with Povray well?  Thanks!

1. Anim modelling software for Unix? (Linux)

I would like to create animations that will eventually be transferred to
VHS videocassette.  These animations will include some complex scenes
involving human figures and detailed backgrounds.

I looked in the FAQ, but I couldn't really find any software that sound
like it was adequate and compatible to my situation -- running on a 486
box under Linux.  The only animation knowledge and experience I have is
from PoV ray tracing, and my budget is severely limited to that of a
college student.  (So no $3000 for 3D Studio ;-( )

Any or pointers are greatly appreciated.  Maybe I can show you guys a
nifty movie in a couple months!

Jeff
--
"Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes."

"And once the plans are ours, introduce our two foolish friends to the....
                       MOUSE-EATING BANANAS!!!"

2. HELP: PS crashes when opening .esp files

3. Win'95 : Linux for POV modelling

4. Image Format for X App.

5. Modelling in Linux

6. gnuplot

7. 3d modelling tool for Linux

8. request

9. Polygonal based modelling software

10. ANNOUNCE: MindRender release latest update to modelling software

11. 3D Modelling software

12. HELP !!! Need Mac 3D modelling software

13. Easy-to-Use 3D Modelling, Rendering, Animation Software for Beginner