Multiple images to one printed page?

Post by Marc Koeni » Fri, 03 Jul 1998 04:00:00

  I want to be able to print multiple separate images to one page, to
conserve paper. I also would like to be able to move a single image
around to a specific spot on the printed page, e.g. the corner. What
software will let me do this? I have Photoshop 4.01. Thanks.
Marc Koenig

Multiple images to one printed page?

Post by Gerhard Hube » Sat, 04 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>  I want to be able to print multiple separate images to one page, to
>conserve paper. I also would like to be able to move a single image
>around to a specific spot on the printed page, e.g. the corner. What
>software will let me do this? I have Photoshop 4.01. Thanks.

PhotoLine 32 from http://www.ciebv.com has a function "Image Overview". This
function can do what you want.

Gerhard Huber
PhotoLine 32 Shareware imaging software Windows95/NT
http://www.ciebv.com

Post by neer » Sat, 04 Jul 1998 04:00:00

>  I want to be able to print multiple separate images to one page, to
>conserve paper. I also would like to be able to move a single image
>around to a specific spot on the printed page, e.g. the corner. What
>software will let me do this? I have Photoshop 4.01. Thanks.
>Marc Koenig

Marc,

Try Canvas 5. You could take images from Photoshop and lay them out in
Canvas. Advantage is the it would allow editing the images just as in
Photoshop.

?neeraj

--

1. Printing Multiple Images On One Page - Any Suggestions ?

Sergei,
Check http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/SOLUTIONS/264e.htm
for directions on how to do this. Hope this helps. Good luck.
--
Roger A. Moncrief
http://www.indrev.com/

Indepth reviews of WinImages, trueSpace 3.1, Imagine for Windows, Ray
Dream Studio 4.1, Bryce 2, World Construction Set 2, Detailer, Goo,
Click & Create, CourseWorks 3.2 CBT, Desktop Support Factory, 3D Deck,
Kitchen & Bath, etc. on line now. Animated Communications' 3D
Choreographer in work. Page also contains a brief Photoshop 5 issues
report.

2. need help xtics

3. Print multiple images on one page?

4. DOS rendering command

5. Printing Multiple Images On One Page

6. Grayscale subset of RGB?

7. Multiple prints on one page?

8. Printing multiple pictures 4X6 on one page.

9. multiple images on one page

10. print multiple images on one sheet

11. one big image through multiple prints