Making screen savers in Windows?

Post by Brad Vaug » Thu, 22 Feb 1996 04:00:00

I want to make some screen savers for windows 3.xx and 95. I have been
serching the NET for a FAQ or some programs to help but have not found
anything. Anyone have some ideas? Books? FAQs?
Thanks for any help that you can give me.
Brad.
--
Home page at http://www.netway.net/bvaughn
  or http://www.netway.net/~bvaughn

1. Making Screen Savers

Just wondering if its possible, using Truespace or 3D Studio, to make .avi
files into Windows screensavers.  What would be involved?  More software?
Programming skills?

2. 3ds ftp sites

3. Windows Player/Screen Saver with Audio is Here!

4. Canvas 5: Deneba Posts Some Fixes

5. Exotic Car Screen Saver for Windows

6. Interlace JPEG?

7. Windows Player/Screen Saver with Audio is Here!

8. derivatives?

9. Windows version of cool SGI screen saver?

10. A Windows Screen Saver with MFC

11. Custom Windows 3.1 Screen Saver