3d animation for IBM-PC

Post by daleg.. » Tue, 02 Jan 1990 18:33:00

I wrote a program to perform animation of five objects simulatneously
on the IBM-PC (with CGA.)  The program is posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc
if anyone is interested (it is in uuencoded ARC format.)

Dale Gass, Dalhousie U., Halifax, N.S., Canada

UUCP:   {seismo|watmath|utai|garfield}!dalcs!dalegass.UUCP

3d animation for IBM-PC

Post by Robert Whi » Tue, 02 Jan 1990 18:52:00

Could anyone out there in NETland send me a reference to PAINT style packages
that would allow me to take advantage of my newly aquired SUN-3/160.  I am
specifically looking for something that will allow Pixel level editting and
of course color!.

        Robert J White
        214-997-3646

3d animation for IBM-PC

Post by montn.. » Tue, 02 Jan 1990 01:24:00

>Could anyone out there in NETland send me a reference to PAINT style packages
>that would allow me to take advantage of my newly aquired SUN-3/160.  I am
>specifically looking for something that will allow Pixel level editting and
>of course color!.

Try Island Graphics' Solar Paint. I haven't seen it, but am told it is quite
good. I don't have their phone number here at home, but they are in
Sausalito, CA. I you can't find their number, send me mail at one of the
addresses below and I will look it up at work.

Skip Montanaro

UUCP: seismo!rochester!steinmetz!desdemona!montanaro

1. comp.graphics.animation comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc comp.sys.ibm.pc.programmer

 Hello
 I am currently transferring CorelDRAW .cdr files to .tif format.  I need
 them to be in uncompressed, black and white .tif format so PageMaker can
 use them.  The only way I currently have available to do this is by
 bringing the .cdr file up in CorelDRAW and then exporting to the correct
 .tif format.  However, this is time consuming.
 I am looking around for a conversion program that will do this automatically.
 I'm sure one exists, but I just can't seem to find it.  If you have any
 info on such a program, shareware or commercial, please let me know.
  Any help is greatly appreciated.

  Please e-mail me any responses as I don't have the time to wade through
 dozens of articles looking for one for me. :)

    Deb Marks

      --Programmer and Hardware Tech
      --Computer Solutions
      --Myrtle Beach, SC

2. Unwrap UVW bug.

3. Hardware for 2D Graphics Animation on IBM PC

4. Verbum's Address - I got it.

5. Memory-addresses for real-time animation on IBM-PC

6. ObjList and ObjectSequence? Am I missing something or do they not save with scene?

7. Animation programs for IBM PC -- do

8. Animation programs for IBM PC -- do they exist?

9. looking for animation program similar to AniMac for IBM PC

10. Amiga Animation to IBM PC AVI HELP!!!!

11. I need an Animation program for IBM-PC

12. Animation on IBM-PC