IFF to GIF/JPG CONVERTER?? :)

Post by Wayne Woo » Thu, 22 Sep 1994 17:39:14

Hi!

I'm desperately trying to find a program that will convert an
.iff (Amiga HAM8) file to something useable by me, like
gif/jpeg/tiff/pict. The program could be for Macintosh, DOS,
or UNIX... I don't care.

Alternatively, a picture viewer for the Macintosh that views
Amiga .iff files would be nice.

Does anyone know where I might be able to get any of these
programs?

Thanks very much, in advance! :^)

Wayne

IFF to GIF/JPG CONVERTER?? :)

Post by Philip Goldwor » Tue, 27 Sep 1994 07:35:48

: Hi!

: I'm desperately trying to find a program that will convert an
: .iff (Amiga HAM8) file to something useable by me, like
: gif/jpeg/tiff/pict. The program could be for Macintosh, DOS,
: or UNIX... I don't care.

: Alternatively, a picture viewer for the Macintosh that views
: Amiga .iff files would be nice.

: Does anyone know where I might be able to get any of these
: programs?

: Thanks very much, in advance! :^)

: Wayne

There used to be a plug-in filter for photoshop for the amiga Ham format.
I don't know where you can find it today, but you could check with Adobe.

regards,

Phil G.

IFF to GIF/JPG CONVERTER?? :)

Post by Robert Trevellya » Thu, 29 Sep 1994 08:57:25

> > : I'm desperately trying to find a program that will convert an
> : .iff (Amiga HAM8) file to something useable by me, like
> : gif/jpeg/tiff/pict. The program could be for Macintosh, DOS,
> : or UNIX... I don't care.

Image Alchemy on DOS can do this.

RobT