Spectra 1200 Scanner

Post by John Bradl » Wed, 27 Dec 1995 04:00:00

 A store near me has just put the Spectra 1200 color scanner on sale.
The price is right, but has anybody heard of if? Had good or bad
experiences? Any info would be appreciated.

thanks..

John Bradley

1. Plustek Spectra 1200 scanner

I have been looking for an inexpensive scanner and have run across a
product called Spectra1200 by Plustek. It seems to fit the bill but it
is strange in that it draws it operating power through the I/F card
and this worries me as I am affraid it may overload the power supply.
Any experience or comments would be appreciated.

Ric East

2. Transparent CheckBox/radiobuttons

3. Old Epson 1200 scanner problems - dark scans

4. Lighting

5. Apple ColorOne Scanner 1200/30

6. Mixing GL and X drawing

7. 1200 UMAX Astra Scanner - (Comments?)

8. FPS

9. OFOTO Driver for Epson 1200 CS Scanner

10. Scanners: Umax Vista S6 vs. Epson 1200

11. Epson Stylus printer and 1000, 1200 model scanners

12. Need info on Epson 1200 Scanner slide adaptor