Texture installer

Post by Deni » Sat, 04 Jan 1997 04:00:00

I am looking for the application "texture installer".
I don't know if it's freeware or shareware or commercial.
Does anybody know where I can find it?
Thank you

Denis

1. Desktop Textures Installer

Whatever happened to this program? I used to have it and now I can't find
it anywhere on the net however some texture files still do exist. Does
anyone know of its whereabouts?

TIA,
Steve

("If you can't hear me, it's because I'm in parentheses.")
-steven wright

e-mail for pgp public key or check public keyservers

2. Thread and Opengl

3. Texture Installer?

4. Help: Povray for Windows creates small unrequested tga files

5. Quicktime Installer

6. New invention stops aging

7. CD Installer & Autoloader

8. ATI Universal Installer 3.3 on an 8600/300

9. OS 8.5 and Avid installer incompatibility?

10. Network Software Installer 1.5.1 Released

11. Mac Installers

12. PSP7 - Installer Crashing