L-system software now compiles with G++

Post by le.. » Fri, 22 Mar 1991 12:27:55

    Due to numerous requests, I've ported the L-system generation
software I first mentioned in this group last fall to compile with G++
1.39.0 beta and the other GNU tools (bison,flex).  The software may be
obtained by anonymous ftp from

    ftp.cs.unc.edu:~ftp/pub/lsys.tar.Z.

    (currently 128.109.136.82, but this may change soon).

    There are no significant new capabilities since the initial
release, but hopefully it will be of use to a wider audience now.
Comments, questions, etc. by email, please.
--

    ``My goal is simple. It is complete understanding of the universe,
      why it is as it is and why it exists at all.''

1. How to Compile OpenInventor programs using g++

I need to know whether it is possible to compile Open Inventor Programs
using the g++ compiler or not. If it is possible please tell me how?

I tried compiling the Open Inventor program using gcc compiler and
it would not work.

Thanks in Advance

Gurinder

2. PStricks terminal

3. Compiling Inventor with Gnu g++

4. Need serious help with the Lasso.

5. Compiling Inventor under G++ 2.3.3

6. DVD Decoding

7. using g++ to compile alias plug-ins

8. Princeton Graphics System Scanner LS-300F

9. NIkon LS-20 versus LS-100

10. XEROX DATACOPY GS software?

11. Niscan GS hand held scanner software needed

12. Scanner software for Nikon Coolscan LS-10E