ATI mach64 Display Driver

Post by <tnramb.. » Fri, 28 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I have removed ATI mach64 Display Driver from Windows 98 programs.
I Have tried several ATI drivers but they will not work. How can I restore
the original driver ATI mach64 Display Driver.

ATI mach64 Display Driver

Post by Kasey Chan » Fri, 28 Jan 2000 04:00:00

> I have removed ATI mach64 Display Driver from Windows 98 programs.
> I Have tried several ATI drivers but they will not work. How can I
> restore the original driver ATI mach64 Display Driver.

Why don't you take out the card and do a absolute identity check of your
card's chipset, as outlined on the ATI website? If you used the wrong
driver of course it's not going to work.

http://www.veryComputer.com/