Missing Fonts in PSP

Post by Lady- » Sun, 14 May 2000 04:00:00

I was browsing through my font folder today, and noticed that some of the
fonts that are there aren't available in PSP.  One imparticular that I would
like to use is not available.  It's a dingbat.  Is there some way that I can
make it available in PSP?

TiA,
Lady-E

Missing Fonts in PSP

Post by Lady- » Mon, 15 May 2000 04:00:00

: I was browsing through my font folder today, and noticed that some of the
: fonts that are there aren't available in PSP.  One imparticular that I
would
: like to use is not available.  It's a dingbat.  Is there some way that I
can
: make it available in PSP?
:
: TiA,
: Lady-E
:
:

1. Announce: Font Fetch for QXP Opens Missing Fonts!

NRG Software ships upgrade to Font Fetch for QuarkXPress

Milwaukee, WI -- July 22, 1996 -- NRG Software, LLC., today shipped Font
Fetch 1.3, a QuarkXPress XTension that is destined to revolutionize font
management. Unlike utilities that collect fonts for output and analyze for
errors, Font Fetch opens any missing fonts in documents, libraries, and
placed EPS images, saving hours per week, that are accessible from sets in
Symantec Corp.'s Suitcase 3.0. Now QuarkXPress users no longer have to
write down cryptic names of fonts that are missing in documents and then
go into their font manager to find and open them.  Font Fetch is also
great for scripters who batch process files for output.

A version of Font Fetch for PageMaker will be released shortly, and will
be made available online free to all registered users.

Priced at $99.95 (volume discounts are available) per copy, Font Fetch is
available world-wide through XChange, Inc. Call 800-788-7557 in the US and
Canada) or 415-864-7592 (fax 415-864-7594) elsewhere.

General product information, demos and updaters are available online at

calling XChange.

2. Infini-D vs. Electric Image

3. Some hard-to-find font problems solved - but still some font ID missing

4. look of old lens

5. Fonts showing up in xlsfonts missing from Gimp font list

6. Re Amiga files in PSP ( Thanks )

7. Font rendering changes - PSP 7 vs. PSP 5

8. Welcome to Virtual art Gallery

9. Control Pallette missing in PSP 5

10. NEW PSP Unitoon - Charley's Missing HKEY

11. Missing Selection Tools bar in PSP v3.12

12. Missing Filters in PSP 4&5...

13. missing dll for psp plugin need help