Need a Job, Looking to Hire? We need help!

Need a Job, Looking to Hire? We need help!

Post by Derek Colandun » Tue, 19 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

    I am the webmaster of a new 3-D Resource website and I would like to get
some feedback on it. It is a job hunting and resume resource. If you could
help me out by looking over it and using it, I'd give you a thousand thanks.

http://www.the3djobs.com/

Derek

1. Need a Job, Looking to Hire? We need help!

Hello,

    I am the webmaster of a new 3-D Resource website and I would like to get
some feedback on it. It is a job hunting and resume resource. If you could
help me out by looking over it and using it, I'd give you a thousand thanks.

http://www.the3djobs.com/

Derek

2. Fast Fourier Transform C/C++

3. mirroring vector image on the x or y-axis

4. JOB: NJ-NEED HELP FINDING THE DIRECTOR

5. Training new Employ to use the Mac

6. help needed to find jobs

7. Bummer - steamer doesn't work on Hyper voxel "particles"

8. I need help to know how much to charge for a big job

9. Layman needs HELP: simple animation job

10. Forum to post jobs, need help?

11. Need hires video capture card

12. NEED TO HIRE 2 Character Animators in the next 2-5 days