Raytraces need for web page

Post by Steve Hein » Fri, 17 May 1996 04:00:00

     If there are any raytracers out there that would be kind enough to send
me any of there decent work, or even make a raytrace for me saying
"Swehthogs", I would highly appreciate it.  I can't offer any money(I'm poor),
but I will credit you in any way that you ask.  Thank you.

Steve Heintz
http://www.nauticom.net/www/heintz/swehthogs/

1. Dave's Graphics Page : Raytraces and Fractals

Original raytraces and fractals.
Lots of quaternion Julia fractals and Mandelbrot mapped objects.

  Dave's Graphics Page
  http://www.unpronounceable.com/graphics

2. maya 2.5 and 3.0

3. Dave's Graphics Page ( w/POV-Raytraces )

4. Quark Express Upgrade Pricing

5. need some good video game themed graphics for web pages

6. OpenGL test tools

7. Need Web page designers/artists

8. Meshes??

9. Need graphics for a web page (Please help)

10. need a script for a web page

11. Graphics Web Page Recommendations Needed

12. Simple line needed to play a .mov file on a web page

13. Graphic Artists to design Web Pages needed.