1. Looking for some input/recomendations for 3d programs
I presently have Bryce 3, but would like to get a
companion to work with it, to do, somewhat more complex modeling (ie, being
able to pinch, pull, twist objects is what I am after). I have so far tried
out demo's of Ray Dream Studio, and Ray Dream, and there's a lot in both
prgrams to grasp. My question is...does anyone on the group have a
recomendation of a Mac program that would fit this bill, with out getting
into things like Lightwave ( which I have seen run upwards of up to
Simple and easy to use, like Bryce is what I am after, I don't do this
professional, only for fun.
Lastly, is there some big differences that I am missing here between, Ray
Dream Studio, and Ray Dream, they seem awful simmilar (yeah a real newbie
question I know).
If it is any help to provide any other info, the type of modeling I am
leaning to, is more along an arcitecturial(sp?) vien, buildings, space
ships, furniture, rooms ect.
Thanks kindly for any input.
Humans....weird pets for weird Ferrets!
2. Silvertone by Intense Software.
3. easy 3D modeling in X
4. File conversion: .max
5. WHAT IS THE EASY WAY TO MAKE A 3D MODEL OF PICTURE OF HUMAN FACE
6. L REVIEW AND AD IN 3D DESIGN
7. Easy 3D modeling in AutoCAD or IntelliCAD
8. .gif/compuserve/unisys - what's happening?
9. 3D GUITAR MODEL FOR USE IN SIMPLY 3D PROGRAM (please help)
10. Seeking recomendations for programming books
11. 3D file format: recomendations for newbie?
12. Best 3D Modeling/Animation Program
13. A good Freeware 3D modeling program?