missing layer palette - again

Post by jlcoo » Sat, 30 Sep 2000 04:00:00

I know there is a "trick" or something to make the layer palette appear
again.  I have it checked on the tools to show up but can't find it.  I will
save the instructions this time.
--
Coopers Cats
http://www7.ewebcity.com/coopers

missing layer palette - again

Post by Helge Mouldin » Sat, 30 Sep 2000 04:00:00

jlcoop wrote,

Quote:>I know there is a "trick" or something to make the layer palette appear

Don't know about trick, but there's a button on the tool bar that makes
it appear. Alternatively, you can go to View > Toolbars and select
"Layer Palette".
--
 Helge Moulding

 http://hmoulding.cjb.net/                with a weird name

missing layer palette - again

Post by jlcoo » Sat, 30 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Oh no, did that.  Sometimes the toolbars get hidden and I can't get them no
matter what.  I am still using PSP5.  Got a coupon in the mail today to get
PSP7 for $39.  Hope it is better but I am reading the posts here to see what
problems they are having.

I think it is a combination of keys you must hit to make the toolbar come
back.

Post by Bill Schnakenber » Sat, 30 Sep 2000 04:00:00

> Oh no, did that.  Sometimes the toolbars get hidden and I can't get them no
> matter what.  I am still using PSP5.  Got a coupon in the mail today to get
> PSP7 for $39.  Hope it is better but I am reading the posts here to see what
> problems they are having.

> I think it is a combination of keys you must hit to make the toolbar come
> back.

Ctrl-Shift-I for PSP 5. Ctrl-Shift-T for PSP 6 and 7

> > jlcoop wrote,
> > >I know there is a "trick" or something to make the layer palette appear

> > Don't know about trick, but there's a button on the tool bar that makes
> > it appear. Alternatively, you can go to View > Toolbars and select
> > "Layer Palette".
> > --
> >  Helge Moulding

> >  http://hmoulding.cjb.net/                with a weird name

--
Bill - PSP 7 Private Beta Tester and
PSP Terrorist - D'Lanok de Caresk chapter - Anti-Troll Unit 235

missing layer palette - again

Post by Bill Schnakenber » Sat, 30 Sep 2000 04:00:00

> Oh no, did that.  Sometimes the toolbars get hidden and I can't get them no
> matter what.  I am still using PSP5.  Got a coupon in the mail today to get
> PSP7 for $39.  Hope it is better but I am reading the posts here to see what
> problems they are having.

> I think it is a combination of keys you must hit to make the toolbar come
> back.

Ctrl-Shift-T

> > jlcoop wrote,
> > >I know there is a "trick" or something to make the layer palette appear

> > Don't know about trick, but there's a button on the tool bar that makes
> > it appear. Alternatively, you can go to View > Toolbars and select
> > "Layer Palette".
> > --
> >  Helge Moulding

> >  http://hmoulding.cjb.net/                with a weird name

--
Bill - PSP 7 Private Beta Tester and
PSP Terrorist - D'Lanok de Caresk chapter - Anti-Troll Unit 235
"If you're not making waves, you're not underway!"
The new PSP 7 Style Palette:
http://www.frontiernet.net/~willshak/style_palette/
The USS Salem, CA-139. The World's only preserved Heavy Cruiser,
Visit at Quincy, MASS http://www.frontiernet.net/~willshak/salem/

missing layer palette - again

Post by Porte » Sun, 01 Oct 2000 09:00:30

Quote:> Oh no, did that.  Sometimes the toolbars get hidden and I can't get them
no
> matter what.  I am still using PSP5.  Got a coupon in the mail today to
get
> PSP7 for $39.  Hope it is better but I am reading the posts here to see
what
> problems they are having.

> I think it is a combination of keys you must hit to make the toolbar come
> back.

That one's included over in the Top Ten very frequently asked questions,
What's with my toolbars? My palettes are missing?"

http://members.aol.com/psptopten/6.html