looking to hire a graphics artist to enhance - animate 2D files to 3D for part of presentation

looking to hire a graphics artist to enhance - animate 2D files to 3D for part of presentation

Post by E Madd » Thu, 23 Jan 2003 16:07:39

I already have some graphics which are not all that impressive to the
client.

I am looking for suggestions or looking to hire a consultant who can soup up
the current graphs/pictures to 3D animation.

please send hours, required with a sample of work. I will send you a sample
of the files I need to have upgraded.

For e,g, the background  of the pictures I have are maps of an area,
overplayed contours. An example of the work required is extract the contours
to 3D etc, maybe even show animated transitions.

Post by Uni » Thu, 23 Jan 2003 16:49:04

> I already have some graphics which are not all that impressive to the
> client.

> I am looking for suggestions or looking to hire a consultant who can soup up
> the current graphs/pictures to 3D animation.

> please send hours, required with a sample of work. I will send you a sample
> of the files I need to have upgraded.

> For e,g, the background  of the pictures I have are maps of an area,
> overplayed contours. An example of the work required is extract the contours
> to 3D etc, maybe even show animated transitions.

If I could easily map your maps to a mesh, animated 3D contouring would
probably be a piece of cake.
Time to look into some more powerful 3D FREE software! :-)

Good luck!

Uni

1. looking to hire a graphics artist to enhance - animate 2D files to 3D for part of presentation

I already have some graphics which are not all that impressive to the
client.

I am looking for suggestions or looking to hire a consultant who can soup up
the current graphs/pictures to 3D animation.

please send hours, required with a sample of work. I will send you a sample
of the files I need to have upgraded.

For e,g, the background  of the pictures I have are maps of an area,
overplayed contours. An example of the work required is extract the contours
to 3D etc, maybe even show animated transitions.

2. Resolving Hash Collision

3. Animation Degree - Minneapolis College of Art and Design

4. 2d and 3d artist for hire..

5. Normals in 3ds4

6. NOW HIRING!! 2D / 3D ARTISTS and PROGRAMMERS

7. Wanted for Hire: 2D Artist/Illustrator with 3D skills

8. I am looking to hire a graphic artist

9. graphic artist looking for full or part time position

10. HIRING: 3D Animators/Artists, Graphic Designers