1. Mediarecorder on O2?
My boss recently bought a SGI O2 with the video option and wants me to
learn some basic video editing skills. Not much, just enough to videotape
a couple of demos, edit them to look decent, and output them to tape.
However, I'm stumped on the simplest task- how to get video from the O2cam
to a file so I can play with it. The man pages say that mediarecorder is
the way to go, and that capture is going to be obsolete soon and shouldn't
be used. However, mediarecorder doesn't run on an O2- it merely dies with
a "This is an unsupported program" error.
I'm missing something obvious here. I've looked through most of the man
pages that deal with video, and I don't see any other bundled tools, but
there must be. Could someone point a newbie in the right direction?
Thanks in advance
"See, I told you they'd listen to Reason", Fisheye, _Snow Crash_
If you think that I speak for USC, see your doctor now.
2. Your NEW one stop GRAPHICS shop! (3D, Animation, MPEG, JPEG, GIF)
3. X/Allocation problem (SGI O2 - IRIX6.3)
4. 3d studio to Inventor conversion
5. Problem: Connecting SGI O2 with Epson projector
6. high-level library for DirectX8 ?
7. [= SGI O2 X/Font problem - Need Help! =]
8. free web graphics
9. GLX Pixmap problem on SGI O2
10. Performance problems porting from SGI O2 to NT
11. Problems with Mediarecorder
12. mediarecorder: Problems sampling Quicktime Motion JPEGA ?????
13. mediarecorder problems