3D Studio Max User

Post by Roger A. Moncrie » Wed, 17 Dec 1997 04:00:00

> Hi Everyone!

> I am a Computer Animator, just like most of you.  I'm trying to find a
> position somewhere in the field.  I just recently posted my own
> homepage.  I'm trying to get the word on my skills.

> Take a look at my page!  If you have any comments. suggestions,
> complaints, or if you know anyone who might be interested in what I
> can do, let me know.

> Thanx for all your time!

> Normando Rodriguez

> http://www.earthlink.net/~guunthar/

Normando,
Go to http://www.3dsite and http://www.3dark.com for job opportunities.
You can also post a resum.
--
Roger A. Moncrief
http://www.indrev.com

Indepth reviews of Imagine for Windows, Ray Dream Studio 4.1, Bryce 2,
World Construction Set 2, Detailer, Goo, Click & Create, CourseWorks 3.2
CBT, etc. on line now. trueSpace 3 in work. All pages now enchanced with
music by the Keyboard Wizard.

1. 3D Studio Max User

Normando,
Go to http://www.3dsite and http://www.3dark.com for job opportunities.
You can also post a resum.
--
Roger A. Moncrief
http://www.indrev.com
Indepth Reviews

Indepth reviews of Imagine for Windows, Ray Dream Studio 4.1, Bryce 2,
World Construction Set 2, Detailer, Goo, Click & Create, CourseWorks 3.2
CBT, etc. on line now. trueSpace 3 in work. All pages now enchanced with
music by the Keyboard Wizard.

2. How Closing MCIWnd ?

3. 3D-Studio MAX user im Ruhrgebiet??

4. Rq for News

5. 3DSite's new bulletin board for 3D Studio Max users

6. Counting hretraces-not working

7. 3D STUDIO MAX USER GROUP IN THE UK

8. * NYC 3D Studio Max Users Group Meeting - 7/16 *

9. NYC 3D Studio Max Users Group Meeting - 7/16

10. 3D Studio Max User

11. 3D STUDIO MAX USER LOOKING FOR A JOB

12. 3D Studio Max User Group