Pyro OS startup screen

Post by Thorne Meripe » Tue, 13 Nov 2001 20:50:30

This is what happens  when your  bored and have too much time on your
hands...

  StartupScreen
< 1K Download

1. Need screen shots of Macintosh startup screens

Does anyone know where I can get some screen shots of the
startup process of the Macintosh. I am looking for a screen
shot of the happy mac and a screen shot of the window
full of icons at the bottom of the screen just before
drawing the desktop.

Thanks,

John C.

--

Netcom - Online Communication Services San Jose, CA

2. Landscaping software (CAD)

3. Screen Capture Startup Screen?

4. DCW Help needed.

5. Pyro Q&A = Pyro Message Board

6. webinfo@yahoo.com

7. REQ: Windows startup screen

8. How do I create a Registered Trademark symbol in POV-Ray?????

9. OT, but help me replace the windows startup screen, please:

10. Startup Screen Color Problem

11. Startup Screens

12. Startup Screen Query