Viper video card troubles...

Post by Hemingw » Sat, 04 Feb 1995 03:45:25

Hello, all...

I am having a great deal of trouble with the new machine I am using at work.

According to the diagnostic program in the VIPER directory , it has a Viper
card with 2M of video memory.  Unfortunately, I can't seem to get it to work
with any of my image packages: dvpeg, qpeg, or display, even though the
display setup suggests that everything is peachy when I configure for the Viper
card.

I am looking for any sort of advice (perhaps someone has had this problem
before) or a vesa driver that will work with this card.  As you can probably
guess, this is not my strong point.

Many, many thanks in advance,

Mike

Viper video card troubles...

Post by Marco Savi » Fri, 10 Feb 1995 20:03:00

Hemingway  wrote on 02-05-95 at 05:45 following message:

H>Hello, all...

H>I am having a great deal of trouble with the new machine I am using at
H>work.

H>According to the diagnostic program in the VIPER directory , it has a
H>Viper card with 2M of video memory.  Unfortunately, I can't seem to
H>get it to work with any of my image packages: dvpeg, qpeg, or display,
H>even though the display setup suggests that everything is peachy when
H>I configure for the Viper
H>card.

H>I am looking for any sort of advice (perhaps someone has had this
H>problem  before) or a vesa driver that will work with this card.  As
H>you can probably guess, this is not my strong point.

Under DOS try the VPRMODE-utility, which is actually a VESA-driver
(actual version 2.04).
Hope this helps
Marco

---
 * CMPQwk 1.4 #9129 * Teacher said it was dain bramage...

This message was processed by the Active-Net Gateway.

1. Could someone suggest a great video card 32 meg video card with video out

I hope someone can help me, I'am building a SCUSI 2 or SCUSI 3 gamming
system and I'am loking for a great 32 meg video card, But can't seem to
find one? Also I have the same problem with finding a digital audio
card,Can someone Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank's C. Tantlinger

                      http://www.help.com/

2. Stay on Top-Forms

3. Video capture card trouble

4. EPS fails in pagemaker 5

5. Super Video Windows card: Trouble in programming

6. Disecting slides

7. trouble with EUDORA PRO v4.0 and OPENGL drivers for diamond viper v330

8. WTB: Nu-Bus Spigot II Tape Card or Video Spigot Card (Video Capture -Nubus)

9. Micro Conversions VIDEO WIZARD graphics card with video-out, video-in, and tuner

10. Drivers for Diamond Viper Card

11. Viper 550 card and PS 5.02