Bezier surfaces needed

Post by Max Froument » Wed, 06 Oct 1993 03:20:43

Can anyone send me or give me the location of Bezier surface databases ?
Even simple objects would do.
Thanks for any reply.
Max.
Max Froumentin
Laboratoire d'Informatique
Fondamentale de Lille - France

1. ** Bezier Solids (out of mult. Bezier Surfaces)

Hi,

    Is there a standard way of constructing Bezier solids out of multiple
Bezier surfaces.  For example, the solids I wish to model are generally
pherical or ellipsoidal in shape - is there a standard way of
constructing a solid model of it for example with 3 Bezier surfaces, one
surface wrapped around and a patch on the top and bottom to close it?

   Any references concerning Bezier solids would also be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Michael J. Sinasac, B.A.Sc.                                  M. Eng. Student
NeuroImaging Lab                        Department of Electrical Engineering
Montreal Neurological Institute                            McGill University

2. Lens Flare -- Can it be removed from a picture?

3. 4D bezier surface - explanation needed

4. Delphi5/TChart compiler problems/Win98SE

5. storing configuration of gnuplot in a file

6. Drawing Bezier curves and surfaces: FAST algorithm needed

7. Need algorithms for surfaces (Bezier and B-spline)

8. Surface Normal for Point on Bezier Surface?

9. Cramer-Rao Spline Surface Conversion to Bezier Surface Control Points

10. need source for bezier bezier intersection

11. intersection bezier/bezier &bezier/conic ?