Convert GIF anim to IFF anim

Post by Redaelli Paol » Sun, 16 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Quote:>Hi!
>I'ld like to convert gif animation to iff anim. The ppaint7.0 do it, but
>need more memory.. I have 2mb chipram, and the gif anim files are more
>than 3 mb... What can do now?

Try using the built-in virtual memory of PPaint.

| Beta tester of Persistence of Vision 3.0 Amiga | #AmIrc and #AmigaIta      |
| Porter of AmiForge, GForge                     \---------------------------+
| Fantasy home page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Vault/4950              |
\____________________________________________________________________________/

1. LW anim to anim gif?

Does anyone know of a nice, automated way to get a Lightwave animation into
an animated GIF?

For me, it takes way too many steps, culminating with manually loading each
frame into GIF construction set. I am just way too lazy for this. :)

-Marc

--

= Marc Rifkin
== Multimedia Artist

= http://www.geocities.com/hollywood/1099/

2. Drawing 2 or more Bezier surface

3. convert QT to GIF anim?

4. Media/Halos/Atmosphere/Fog in Moray 3.1

5. NEED: alphachannel anim -> fixed palette anim

6. Examples of wglUseFontOutlines

7. Anim to PSP back to Anim ?

8. OSX and OpenGL...

9. Amiga IFF anim info