FS: Radius Video Vision Studio & MO Drive

FS: Radius Video Vision Studio & MO Drive

Post by bob vay » Mon, 06 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Hey all...

  I have a NuBus version of the Radius Video Vision Studio for sale. I'm
asking $700.00
or best offer.

  I also have an external 1.2 gigabyte optical eraseable drive for sale
along with 4
Mac-formatted Verbatim disks for sale. I'm asking $600.00 obo for the drive
and disks.

219-489-1195 after 7pm central time. I'll pay shipping to anywhere in the U.S.

Thanks,

bob

1. FS: Radius Video Vision Studio NuBus

I have a NuBus version of the Radius Video Vision Studio for sale for
$500.00.  It includes all manuals, software, boards and breakout box.

postage anywhere in the U.S.

Keith Metzger
We2 Productions

Fairfax, California

2. please HELP me!!!!

3. Getting rtaw images into PS cs

4. FS: NuBus Radius Video Vision Studio

5. Rendering to fields

6. FS: Radius Video Vision Studio

7. shrinking a portion of a picture

8. FS: Radius Video Vision Studio System (new)

9. FS: Video vision, zip drive, sprint scan

10. FS: Radius VideoVision Studio & 1.2 gig M.O. Drive