Design a cd label with PSP??

Post by john63.. » Wed, 16 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I know nothing abt PSP.... but want to know if one
could use it to design and print a cdrom label??

Design a cd label with PSP??

Post by Bill Schnakenber » Wed, 16 Feb 2000 04:00:00

> I know nothing abt PSP.... but want to know if one
> could use it to design and print a cdrom label??

You can design and print almost anything in PSP with a little work.
There are other programs out there that are specific to designing CD
labels and jewel case covers but they don't do anything else.

--
Bill -
PSP Terrorist - D'Lanok de Caresk chapter - Anti-Troll Unit 235

Design a cd label with PSP??

Post by Avicoo » Wed, 16 Feb 2000 04:00:00

You can..
but it might be slightly easier on a program designed specifically for
making cd-labels..

Avicool
http://aviart.virtualave.net

Quote:> I know nothing abt PSP.... but want to know if one
> could use it to design and print a cdrom label??

Design a cd label with PSP??

Post by john63.. » Wed, 16 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Quote:>You can..
>but it might be slightly easier on a program designed specifically for
>making cd-labels..

OK..... well I just found out that the resulting
file format must be the same as what Quark,
Pagemaker "spits" out.

Can PSP make compatible files??

1. Design a cd label with PSP??

Yes to both. I designed one for a friend a couple weeks ago.

Sig for a Day
Stephan Ahonen, ICQ 491101
"Why are they called buildings, when they're already finished? Shouldn't
they be called builts?"
Come back tomorrow for a different sig!
Backspace a single "s" to reply by email

2. Looking to purchase...

3. CD label - PSP to Silkscreen

4. Do you know bitblt?

5. PSP 7 CD - vectors.psp - node attribute?

6. Pro Audio CD Player (free)

7. CD Label Printing Problem

8. MPlayer (D3) doesnot fire event

9. CD-label ?

10. CD label art..?

11. texture mapping label on 3d shape for package design, circa 1984

12. CD label templates

13. cd label making software/templates