BMRT support for SPARC

Post by Richard J. Pontefrac » Thu, 19 Apr 2001 06:46:28

Hi

The BMRT page at EXLUNA says that support for other architectures will
be provided based on user demand.  I would like to request support for
Solaris/SPARC please.  Also, a version of libribout.a and friends that
will work with the SUNPro compiler would be nice too.

Thanks
Rick

1. BMRT on Sun Sparc running Linux

Hi,

        Anyone out there running the Sun/Solaris BMRT binaries on Sun Sparc
running Linux ?

        Any advise or things to watch out for ? Which distribution/version of
Linux would be recommended ? What Sun sparc hardware are easier to port
to ?

        We are not targeting the DSO stuff, just basic "slc" and "rendrib".

Cheers
--
Nicholas Yue                  | RenderMan.

http://www.ermapper.com       | +61 8 9388-2900 (Office)
Earth Resource Mapping        | +61 8 9388-2901 (Fax)

2. 3ds to ase

3. Q: BMRT RLA support and Motion Blur?

4. mui question

5. Are bumpmap files supported in BMRT?

6. Jellyfish tutorial

7. entropy/bmrt/mayaman support glows

8. Floating point TIFF support for BMRT?

9. Does BMRT 2.5 support Subdivison Surfs?

10. Does BMRT support DSO shadeops?

11. BMRT NT VS. BMRT LINUX: Which is faster?