OT: Slide output from digital files?

Post by Jon Harri » Fri, 27 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Has anyone ever made 35mm slides from digital images files?  What was the
price, quality, etc.?  I've found several places on the web that offer this
service (search for "slides from files"), but most of the inexpensive ones
require you to send the files in MS PowerPoint format.  That requires having
the software and the extra step of importing the JPEG or other file.  Any
experience?

--
Jon Harris
remove SPAM-B-GONE to reply.

1. Digital image file to slide/negative output

Hi all,

Accura Digital Imaging is a service bureau that provide 35mm slide and
negative output service. We accept most file formats, with no minimum
charge and a special rate for digital camera users.

Please visit us at:

http://www.glink.net.hk/~accura

Regards,
C.H.Ling

2. Intergraph/Video

3. FREE tickets to NAB, see MAX 2.5

4. Digital to slide or Neg Output

5. 3D games

6. Commercial slide scanning/slide output

7. Puppetmaster Opinions

8. Computer file to slide/negative output