Public Domain Hypercard?

Post by Mike Morr » Mon, 02 Jul 1990 01:35:00

Are there any public domain "hypercard" C libraries/applications available
for the PC?  By "hypercard", I am loosely referring to creating links between
textual and graphical blocks and allowing various operations on them. If this
definition is incorrect or is too limited, please advise in a professional and
relaxed manner.

    Thanks in advance :-)
--
Mike Morris, Strategic Locations Planning     {hpda,pyramid}!octopus!slp!mikem

1. Public domain & U.S. Government

Hello,

Works produced by the U.S. Federal Government are not copyrighted.
So by law, any of their images can be used for your projects.
Does anyone know if there are CDs with these kinds of images?

Or is there some place on the Web where one can get these?

Thanks,
Wim Kerk

2. Source code for libzip.lib so I can recompile it?

3. New Public Domain Clipart

4. help on printing with gnulot

5. Looking for public domain softwares, experts or companies

6. WACOM Tablets again

7. A Public Domain 3D Rendering Program

8. Public domain/free software?

9. Any graphics library freeware and public domain

10. Renderman-like public domain tool available?

11. Public Domain POVRAY FILES NEEDED!