Searching for Public Domain Brain & Neuron Databases

Searching for Public Domain Brain & Neuron Databases

Post by Peter Hugh » Wed, 07 Apr 1993 08:19:19

        I am looking for publically accessible sources of data depicting brain
and neuron functions.  Especially interesting would be volumetric data from
brain scans, electromicographs, and so forth.  Please email me and let me know
if you know of such.

The HumBio Project is a CD-ROM-based curriculum tool for sixth-, seventh-, and
eigth-graders, studying the function of the human brain and the effects of
neurotransmitters, *, and *.  The will be a special focus in depicting
the effects of neurotransmitters on behavior.
        Volotta Interactive Video is producing this project for Stanford Univers
ity.
We are currently in a pre-production phase and we are looking for data sets and
visualizations depicting brain function on the whole brain, neuron and molecular
levels.  We intend to use state-of-the-art visualization tools to render
instructive visualizations from two-, three-, and four-dimensional data sets as
well as using already-completed visualizations to their best effect.

1. Searching for Public Domain Brain & Neuron Databases

        I am looking for publically accessible sources of data depicting brain
and neuron functions.  Especially interesting would be volumetric data from
brain scans, electromicographs, and so forth.  Please email me and let me know
if you know of such.

The HumBio Project is a CD-ROM-based curriculum tool for sixth-, seventh-, and
eigth-graders, studying the function of the human brain and the effects of
neurotransmitters, alcohol, and drugs.  The will be a special focus in depicting
the effects of neurotransmitters on behavior.
        Volotta Interactive Video is producing this project for Stanford Univers
ity.
We are currently in a pre-production phase and we are looking for data sets and
visualizations depicting brain function on the whole brain, neuron and molecular
levels.  We intend to use state-of-the-art visualization tools to render
instructive visualizations from two-, three-, and four-dimensional data sets as
well as using already-completed visualizations to their best effect.

2. elektronika how-to

3. Public domain databases

4. Have Corel 8, should I upgrade?

5. Public Domain-Search Engine

6. From Hand-Drawing to Finished Icon

7. Public Domain Search Engine

8. Public domain & U.S. Government

9. New Public Domain Clipart

10. Looking for public domain softwares, experts or companies

11. A Public Domain 3D Rendering Program