Where did it go? --- Communicator upgrade

Post by Jonathan Li » Sat, 26 Jun 1999 04:00:00

> Hi,
> I am new to IRIX. Let me state that.
> So, i upgraeded from netscape 3.01 to 4.51. All went fine : software manager
> started, installed the software and i the manger. I logged out and back in
> (windows habbit i guess). Now the big question: where is freekin'
> communicator so i can use it? I did not have a 'save as...' option, so i did
> not place it anywhere. Where can i find the executable? So I can launch
> navigator?

/var/netscape/communicator

              Jonathan Lim  _  Silicon Graphics  _  Mountain View
              GPS Graphics     Computer Systems        CA, USA

Post by Kevin Mannen » Sun, 27 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi,
I am new to IRIX. Let me state that.
So, i upgraeded from netscape 3.01 to 4.51. All went fine : software manager
started, installed the software and i the manger. I logged out and back in
(windows habbit i guess). Now the big question: where is freekin'
communicator so i can use it? I did not have a 'save as...' option, so i did
not place it anywhere. Where can i find the executable? So I can launch
navigator?

Thanks a bunch,

km

using an 02 , R5000 running IRIX 6.3

Where did it go? --- Communicator upgrade

Post by Simon Harri » Wed, 30 Jun 1999 04:00:00

The older version of Netscape is better, the mail on the newer version is
crap.