Cybermaxx import

Post by Bert Pee » Sat, 21 Jan 1995 06:18:00

Hello All,

 I want to buy a *Maxx headset directly from a USA company (I think it
would save me at least 300$).  Any addresses or email address highly
appreciated. Thankx

1. CyberMaxx needed

Hello All,

 I have been told I cannot reach an 800 number from Belgium.  That's a pitty
'cos they offer VR products at a low price, and the number is all I have.  Can
anybody *please* give a RL- or Internet-address from this, or any other
company, selling CyberMaxx VR headsets ?  Thanks, really !

--
|NfeNet  : Bert Peers 33:150/1019

2. SCRIPT to Save/Export Layers to PNG???

3. CyberMaxx VR helmet

4. Not enough memory

5. CyberMaxx sellers

6. Does anyone knows Corel Lumiere suite ?

7. CS3 DICOM import - import frames as layers doesn't work as expected

8. Import Question---->NOT 3d import

9. URGENT: PageMaker import/import & database connectivity

10. what will Simply 3D import?

11. HELP!! TIF files import HUGE

12. 48bit PNG import/export