Desktop Textures Installer

Post by Steve Hu » Wed, 20 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Whatever happened to this program? I used to have it and now I can't find
it anywhere on the net however some texture files still do exist. Does
anyone know of its whereabouts?

TIA,
Steve

("If you can't hear me, it's because I'm in parentheses.")
-steven wright

e-mail for pgp public key or check public keyservers

Post by Virgil Verga » Thu, 21 Dec 1995 04:00:00

> Whatever happened to this program? I used to have it and now I can't find
> it anywhere on the net however some texture files still do exist. Does
> anyone know of its whereabouts?

> TIA,
> Steve

> --
> ("If you can't hear me, it's because I'm in parentheses.")
> -steven wright

> e-mail for pgp public key or check public keyservers

I don't know of any texture installer but I do  know that through
photoshop one can actually copy and paste textures into the desktop
control panels.

How you do it is open a new image 256 by 256 pixels with 72 resolution.
Then generate one of many patterns by using something which is capable of
generating a pattern such as KPT or terrazo. Copy that image to the
clipboard and paste it into the Desktop Pattern control panel. Its very
simple. I hope this would at least help...
Good Luck

Virgil Vergara

Live Wire from Hawaii.........