Microtek MS-II/300 Scanner Help

Post by Jerry Oakle » Fri, 05 Apr 1996 04:00:00

I have a Microtek MS-II/300 serial interface page scanner.  I do not have
 a Microtek interface card.  Does anyone know where I can get software
that will talk to this scanner when it is connected to a serial port?

Alternately, does anyone know where I can get a Microtek PCX interface
card?

I downloaded drivers and ImageStar software from Microtek, but I can't
get Imagestar to talk to the serial port.  I believe that I either need
different software or a Microtek card that their software will recognize.

I'm using a 486 type computer and Windows 3.11.

Thanks in advance for any help that you can provide.

1. Help please: 660AV and Microtek II Scanner

Hi,

Can anyone help me with a problem which just arose.  I have a 660AV and
Microtek Scanner which I had been using successfully for the past 6
months with Photoshop 2.5.  Last night after scanning a number of images,
the computer began locking up on me after appearing to complete a scan
using the Microtek Plug In Module within Photoshop and since then I have
been unsuccessful in getting it to work.

Has anyone else had this problem and solved it?  Also, what is the latest
version of the Microtek Plug In Module--I have version 2.04, and if there
is an update, where can I obtain it.  Thanks!

Please post or email me.

Joe

Anesthesiology
University of Washington Medical Center
Seattle, WA

2. Viewing Pipeline : concatenation of matrices

3. Help for Marooned Microtek 300/600 owners

4. deskscan problems

5. Dual Pentium II, 266 vs Pentium II, 300 MHz

6. MAX and Win NT 4.0 or 3.5????????

7. Problems with Microtek 300 ZS & 7200/90

8. RGB files!

9. Problems with Microtek Scanmaker II flatbed scanner

10. Xclaim 3d rage II vs Apples video card on a 300 G3

11. [Fwd: Xclaim 3d rage II vs Apples video card on a 300 G3]

12. Dual Pentium Pro 200 or Single Pentium II 300