Shareware/Freeware Rendering Modeling program

Shareware/Freeware Rendering Modeling program

Post by SHS Guidance offic » Sat, 22 Mar 1997 04:00:00

This isn't spam or anything so please read on..
1.) Does anyone know of any freeware/shareware modeling rendering programs
(besides povray and moray etc.) if so please mail me.
2.) If not (and even if you know of some) would anyone be interested in
forming a group to create a shareware freeware modeling and rendering
program, like 3ds, Lightwave or whatever, I think this would be of great
benefit to people beginning in the field, I'm willing to help coordinate
this project, but don't have all the knowledge to do it myself.  If your
interested in a project like this, or have heard of a project like this
please email me at:

Post by James Hudso » Sat, 22 Mar 1997 04:00:00

> This isn't spam or anything so please read on..
> 1.) Does anyone know of any freeware/shareware modeling rendering programs
> (besides povray and moray etc.) if so please mail me.
> 2.) If not (and even if you know of some) would anyone be interested in
> forming a group to create a shareware freeware modeling and rendering
> program, like 3ds, Lightwave or whatever, I think this would be of great
> benefit to people beginning in the field, I'm willing to help coordinate
> this project, but don't have all the knowledge to do it myself.  If your
> interested in a project like this, or have heard of a project like this
> please email me at:

Try some of these places. Most are save disabled demos. I think one or
two are freeware/shareware. Good luck!
http://www.caligari.com/
http://www.3d-design.com/
http://www.rhino3d.com/
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~FX6M-FJMY/mop00e.html
I don't know if any of this is what you're looking for, but I hope it
helps. I think your idea is great, I can't help you there though, I
can't program or anything. James

1. Shareware/Freeware Rendering Modeling program

This isn't spam or anything so please read on..
1.) Does anyone know of any freeware/shareware modeling rendering programs
(besides povray and moray etc.) if so please mail me.
2.) If not (and even if you know of some) would anyone be interested in
forming a group to create a shareware freeware modeling and rendering
program, like 3ds, Lightwave or whatever, I think this would be of great
benefit to people beginning in the field, I'm willing to help coordinate
this project, but don't have all the knowledge to do it myself.  If your
interested in a project like this, or have heard of a project like this
please email me at:

2. camera flow

3. Best freeware/shareware rendering programs - New to rendering!

4. Offset plane curves

5. Need a Good Freeware/Shareware nonags graphic program

6. Help! Optimization Problem

7. 3D text shareware / freeware program needed

8. Wanted: Simple Freeware/Shareware Morphing Program

9. freeware/shareware print program?

10. shareware/freeware graphics program

11. Any simple freeware/shareware paint programs?

12. Freeware/shareware paint program...?