entropy/bmrt/mayaman support glows

Post by med » Tue, 06 Nov 2001 04:00:27

how can "glows" be applied using bmrt/entropy or mayaman?

1. mayaman + entropy problem

I've just downloaded and installed Mayaman evaluation (Maya 4). I have a
problem with Entropy. When I launch a render, Entropy says it can't find
shaders, some procedures, lights, shadows, and a lot of error messages
appear. The result is I can render but only with the defaul shader (gray) !
I have tried to change the entropyhome variable in Mayaman, and I set the
"shaders" variable in windows environment, but nothing to do.

Example:
I create a sphere and a directional light, and start render (with entropy):

Messages:
unknown function isindirectray
compiling mms_lambert1
errors encountered no code generated
cannot load requestes shader mms_lambert1

Anyone can help, please ?

2. "Manipulated McVeigh" Art by LePeR? - jn-mcveigh.jpg (0/1)

3. Mayaman Entropy & Renderman

4. Wanted: PCL viewer for PCs

5. mayaman/entropy bump map creases

6. exit prototype with glut.h and .NET

7. MayaMan/Entropy Global Illumination

8. SGI files

9. mayaman/entropy question

10. mayaman + entropy problem

11. bmrt + mayaman: WIERD reflections/distortion

12. BMRT and Entropy?

13. Pure and Bmrt/Entropy