Q: Disappearing Images in MS Explorer 4.5

Q: Disappearing Images in MS Explorer 4.5

Post by Adam Watki » Wed, 09 Jun 1999 04:00:00

On my own machine and in one of the labs I manage, Microsoft Explorer is
exhibiting some very strange behaviours.

When it loads large images, it displays them as all white.  The images actually
load, because if I click on where an image is supposed to be, I see a
lowcontrast version of the image that I can move around.  However, unless I
click and hold on the image, it cannot be seen.

I've tried reinstalling and running it from a HD and from a server.

Any ideas?

TIA for any advice.

Adam

                          Adam Watkins