Radius Pivot which wouldn't pivot

Post by Arthur Stru » Fri, 20 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Thanks to all those who posted suggestions regarding my Pivot monitor
which wouldn't pivot with my Lombard running 8.6: I bought Pivot
software from MacPortrait over the Net and now it works fine.

Art

--

1. Radius Pivot Display: image won't rotate

I wonder if someone could help me with the following problem: I just
bought a 1995 Radius Pivot Display, which is connected to my Lombard.
The only problem is that I can't get the image to rotate, so that I can
use the display in portrait mode. Any ideas?

TIA

Art Strum

2. JOB JOB JOB

3. Radius Pivot-7100/80 incomp?

4. Indy3D OpenGL benchmarking?

5. radius pivot cable for internal video

6. FS:MS Office 2000

7. WTB: Radius Pivot Card # 0406

8. Connecting Radius pivot to PPC

9. Dead Radius Pivot--Help Requested

10. Radius Pivot for SE/30

11. Return of your waranteed Radius Pivot card