ImageMagick TIFF to JPG conversion

Post by JR » Sun, 26 Jan 2003 06:23:17

Hi

I'm converting TIFs to JPGs.  Some convert to acceptably sized JPGs,
others are way too big.  It looks like ImageMagick is saving the ICC
profile with the JPG.  How to I tell it not to do this?

Thanks
-- Joel

1. tiff->gif conversion problems with imagemagick

Hey there,

After updating ImageMagick 4.2 to 5.0, "convert"
produces gif images from tiff's ten times larger
than before. I tried different options to get
smaller gif's, but I didn't suceed. A bug or
stupidity?

Frank

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Simplified Animating, Please Help Me!!!

3. .TIFF to .GIF or .JPG conversion program needed

4. Help! Can't Download PS 6.01 update for MAC

5. TIFF to JPG conversion

6. What the price on Amiga Lightwave 5.0 F

7. TIFF & ImageMagick bug

8. CyberArt site might hit 250 visitors in 2 weeks!

9. Imagemagick EPS conversion

10. TIFF to TIFF conversion

11. TIFF(CMYK) conversion to jpeg/tiff(RGB)

12. Group 4 TIFF Conversion to Mulitpage TIFF???